Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Life In The Fast Lane..



While deer hunting at the family farm in Linn County, Kansas, I noticed something very strange sticking up in the road ditch out on the main road. As I approached I saw an overturned vehicle in a 10' deep ravine. It must have wrecked the night before, beings how it was out on the main road, and nobody had reported it yet. My cousin Taylor and I were a little nervous about approaching the vehicle. We were pretty sure it was too early in the morning to discover any dead bodies. Luckily the ford explorer was abandoned. After a brief search around the area to make sure that nobody had been ejected from the vehicle which had evidently rolled about three times judging by the marks in the ditch. This is all that came of the incident besides finding a full, unopened liter of Coke Classic, which I drank because I was thirsty...

No comments:

Post a Comment